Matt talked about Syringe redesign
- Syringe getting split out so it can integrate with stackstorm, enabling a great deal of extensibility without modifying Syringe itself
- Improved visibility to come with tracing work in Syringe
- Central doc with links to github issues to be posted for NRELabs platform work.
- Gave overview of antidote-ops repo changes to support separating curriculum releases from platform releases
- Derick/Lisa discussed the OpenConfig and Bash lessons with Drew. Drew to have a look at both lessons
Drew to write up draft post about BASH lesson, having something ready by the 8th prior to the release on the 12th.